In this humid and sometimes windy weather in Jakarta, it is the best time to find or make beverage that fit for the weather. For me, it was lemon tea, we can make it hot and cold depend on the weather. The smell of tea and the taste of slice of lemon will leaving you an experience never ending sipping drink.
So, if you want to make the jakartans Lemon Tea, please provide ingredient like I write under this line
- One packages dry tea leaves.
- One or two slices of lemon.
- Two or three spoon of sugar.
How to make.
- Bowl the water
- Put the dry tea leaves into the teapot / tea jar.
- Put the hot water
- Wait until the tea blends into the water.
- Pour the tea into the mug
- Put your sugar
- Put the slice of lemon
Wait for two or three minutes, and voila, your lemon tea is ready. NOTE. You can put ice also if the weather is so hot.